- 03-Sep-2013 to 17-Sep-2013 (EST)
- Donor Services
- NJ, USA
- Full Time
The Blood Center of New Jersey, located in East Orange, NJ is the oldest community blood bank in the State serving the needs of many New Jersey hospitals.
We seek experienced phlebotomists who are team players with strong customer service skills to:
- Interview and screen volunteers to assess suitability to donate;
- Draw blood from eligible donors at fixed and mobile sites;
- Provide strong customer services throughout donation by guiding donor through the process, addressing concerns
- And provide post phlebotomy care and instructions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A high school diploma;
- Formal training in phlebotomy or 6-12 months phlebotomy experience;
- Knowledge of applicable OSHA guidelines;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong customer services orientation;
- Ability to work a fluctuating schedule and to travel to mobile sites.
- A current driver's license with a clean driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V We offer solid compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Apply at http:// BCNJ.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!